Standardized test conditions and clear dashboard – no coding skills necessary. Target and track speed issues in the same tool as your coworkers. Avoid unnecessary discussions on not matching performance data.
- Website performance monitoring for FREE
- Less technical info, more actionable insights
- Competitive comparisons
Your first analysis in < 1 min.
Check and improve website loading speed with siteboost
Identify issues, performance trends, and declines.
Record occasional performance peaks.
Choose between desktop and mobile.
Select the test type between manual and automatic.
Analyze your website and those of your competitors.
Benchmark your performance against theirs.
Leverage your test history.
Go back to various dates and fix any recurring problems.
„We’re an association of technical SEO experts who are passionate about website performance. We measure website load speed for our clients and always try to achieve the best numbers for them. But, what if there’s no suitable tool to do the job efficiently? Well, that’s why we built siteboost.”
What is siteboost?
What is a website speed monitoring tool?
- Website performance monitoring is about measuring and testing end-user interactions. The goal of a performance monitoring tool is to ensure that each service is working as expected.
- Performance is crucial for the success of any application. So, performance monitoring is critical to delivering and maintaining a world-class user experience.
- Website performance monitoring ensures that your organization's web services stay fast. It does so by identifying issues, ideally before the issues impact performance.
How do you check your website loading speed with siteboost?
- Enter your monitoring URL to test your website performance.
- Discussions about testing conditions and criteria are a thing of the past. Based on Google specifications, we have worked out the perfect setup for you. This setup also guarantees data comparability even over longer periods.
- The measurement conditions are designed to provide you with realistic analyses.
- Set the test frequency to "Automatic" to activate the performance monitoring.
- siteboost is also suitable for competitive comparisons.
Why is siteboost better than other performance monitoring tools?
- You pay nothing unlike for other performance monitoring tools.
- You don’t have to be a programmer because there’s less technical information.
- You can take immediate action based on the given data.
- You get to leverage test histories and timelines.
- You receive a Lighthouse report on top.
- You can choose between manual and automatic tests.
- You’re able to compare your website with those of your competitors.
What is needed from performance monitoring tools like siteboost?
- Synthetic performance monitoring: website monitoring to perform website speed tests without user interaction
- Load time monitoring: load time, page views, broken links, user journey metrics, and database performance
- Transaction recording: insight into the current performance of websites and web services
- Performance reporting: detailed insight into current performance, performance changes over time
- Cross-stack visibility: insight into the relationship between transactions and websites and their corresponding assets
- Real-time alerting: notification service when monitoring detects errors or when performance metrics reach certain critical thresholds
Why did we build siteboost?
As consultants, we deal with various stakeholders: marketers, UX specialists, developers, and managers. We noticed that this colorful bouquet of flowers has two things in common:
Everyone wants to find the way how to speed up website load time, but they lack common ground.
Developers like to test in detail. To test speed (website load time), they usually use different tools than managers. Managers prefer to quickly run the homepage through Pagespeed Insights. Different tools, measurement criteria, clients, metrics, and data history lead to complete chaos.
We wanted to change that with siteboost.
So, we designed a tool that is understandable for managers but with a connected level of detail. This is why siteboost makes developers’ hearts beat faster and performance enthusiasts happy. Finally, all get a permanent website performance history based on shared measurement criteria and conditions.